Some people have been complaining that playing a darksider on the republic side offer little in the way of options to do evil. While it’s true that the volume of choice is less than what you get on the Empire side, I feel that the choices you do have make for bigger impact.
Now that I’m close to 50 and have seen most of the story, I thought I could share with you some juicy moments in Republic evilness with all you. Spoilers ahead after the break.
- I’ve condemned orphans to certain death on two separate occasions for being in the way.
- Shot a husband so I would not have to carry him back to base. Told the truth to the wife just to freak her out.
- Gave weapons of mass destruction to an alien specie that wasn’t even in the Republic. They also want it for genocide I think.
- Lied to said alien specie so they would initiate a full-scale genocide against some of the planet population.
- Condemned valuable hostages to death just because I wanted some petty officer dead.
- Directly responsible for the death of at least 5 Republic senators. One was used as bait and another one I shot in public in front of the whole senate.
- and the list goes on…
Doing good evil deeds does comes with recognition as no less than three Sith Lords have offered to take me on as a valuable ally.