Today I am stealing Annexia idea and doing a little bucket list of things I have done and impressions on Swtor after six months. So here’s in no particular order a few bullet points lists.
- Raiding. I’m actualy raid leading again, something I swore I would never do again and I’m enjoying it. Sure there’s the little hicups from time to time but overall it’s been smooth sailing.
- Keeping on the raiding theme. Snark Side has completed both EV and KP on hardmode and is halway through Explosive Conflict. Go team!
- I’ve still haven’t completed all the flashpoints which is really surprising to me since I tend to love these.
- Trooper commando dps is still a blast to play. Can never have enough pew-pew.
- The game has still some serious fixing to do but I feel there’s still a great potential here if only Bioware would fix some much-needed quality of life items.
To do list for the next six months
- Complete the imperial storyline at least once.
- Work some on that legacy and unlock a few items
- Make money!
- Do all the flashpoints at least once.